Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand 2018
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand appropriately called “Colors of India” is taking place in December 2018 at the ample sized hall at the Brackenham Primary School. This colorful shopping fair from India is an annual event in this Zululand town and popular with the public. When you visit it is as if you are transported to another place that over stimulates the senses. A rainbow array of colors hit you but not in a supple way but in an explosion of brightness. The smell of Indian spices wafts through the large shopping area tantalizing the taste buds.
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand – When
This shopping festival will take place from Friday 7 December to Monday 16 December 2018.
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand – Where
Brakenham Primary School, 58 Via Davallia, Brackenham, Richards Bay. Entrance to the event is not at the main school entrance. Turn left off the main road Via Davallia into Dicksonia Drive. After entering Dicksonia Drive turn left onto the playing fields. A large building is clearly visible and houses the stalls.
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand – What is on Offer?
- Most of stalls display Indian made clothing for men, women and children in silks and cottons.
- Footwear stalls offer affordable hand-made shoes ranging from golden glittering high-heels to simple sandals.
- Designer sarees (saris), lehenga, jewelry, ladies Punjabi’s, skiry’s and tops, men’s Sherwani and bridal wear.
- Very affordable Indian based natural TBC Beauty Products
- Chocolates and sweets and ice cold slush puppies.
- Indian Green Tea or the exotic Bombay Crush are available.
- Indian street cuisine traditional Bunnies, curry and rice, samoosas and chicken tikka.
Indian Fair Richards Bay Zululand – A multi-cultural event.
Most people from Zululand cherish our multi-cultural society of which Indians contribute richly. They are an integral part of our society since their arrival two centuries ago with the Indian Indenture.